DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR VARIOUS TRADES OF MULTI-TASKING STAFF (MTS) (CIVILIAN) IN DELHI POLICE EXMINATION, 2017
Applications from indian national (Male & Female) are invited from the desirous & eligible applicants to fill-up the following vacancies to the post of Multi Tasking Staff (Civilian) Group “C”, Non-gazetted, Non-Ministerial in various trades in Delhi Police in accordance with Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment Rules 2017 notified vide GNCT of Delhi’s Notification No. F.16/1/2016/HP-I/Estt./6796-6798,dated 21.03.2017:-
Muti Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts :
|SI. No.||Post Code||Name of the MTS Posts In Various Trades||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total||Ex-Serviceman||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||Pay Scale|
|1||A||Cook||127||07||17||102||253||25||08 (OH)||Pay Matrix Level-I (Rs.18000-56900)|
|2||B||Water Carrier||27||05||02||20||54||05||02(HH)||Pay Matrix Level-I (Rs.18000-56900)|
|3||C||Safai Karamchari||119||05||51||62||237||24||07(HH)||Pay Matrix Level-I (Rs.18000-56900)|
|3||D||Mochi(Cobbler)||07||–||03||04||14||01||–||Pay Matrix Level-I (Rs.18000-56900)|
|5||E||Dhobhi(Washerman)||34||02||09||23||68||07||02(OH/HH)||Pay Matrix Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200)|
|6||F||Tailor||09||01||02||04||16||02||–||Pay Matrix Level-I (Rs.18000-56900)|
|7||G||Daftri||01||–||01||01||03||–||–||Pay Matrix Level-I (Rs.18000-56900)|
|8||H||Mali(Gardner)||08||–||02||06||16||02||–||Pay Matrix Level-I (Rs.18000-56900)|
|9||I||Barber||22||07||06||04||39||04||01(OH/HH)||Pay Matrix Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200)|
|10||J||Carpenter||05||–||–||02||07||01||–||Pay Matrix Level-I (Rs.18000-56900)|
18 to 27 years as on 16.01.2018. Relaxable (i) upto the age of 30 years fir OBC and 32 years for SC/ST, (ii) upto 35 years (UR), 38 years (OBC) & 40 years (SC/ST) for Persons with Disabilities (PWD)(40% and above) and widow/divorced women/judicially women who are not re-married,(iii) Ex-Serviceman as per rules.
Matriculation (10th pass) or equivalent of ITI in the trade from any government recognized institution/board.
General Insturactions for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/OBC category applying for recruitment to the posts should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupee One Hundred Only) as application fee through online payment gateway system on www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in and www.delhipolice.nic.in. women candidates and candidates belonging to schedule casts/schedule tribes, person with Disabilities, Ex-Serviceman categories are exempted from paying application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances and the fee paid by modes other than above will not be accepted and applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
Date of Birth:
Multi tasking satff Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent or ITI certificate will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered.
Preference of Posts:
Preference (Post Codes) for posts must be indicated in order in application form as mentioned.
Candidate claiming benefits under OBC category shall be in accordance with casts notified in the central list. This relaxtion will also be admissible for candidates who are issued OBC certificate by the Govet. of NCT of Delhi. The certificate should be in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority empowered for the purpose. No other certificate will be accepted for the sufficient proof. OBC certificates issued by Govt. of NCT of delhi but not included in the central list of OBCs, will be accepted for reservation and age relaxation purpose. The candidates claiming OBC (Non creamy layer) status may note that certificate on non- creamy layer status should have been obtained within three years before the closing date i.e. 16.01.2018.
candidates are warned that they will be permanently debarred from the examination conducted by the delhi police in the case fraudulently claim SC/ST/OBC/Ex-SM or persons with disabilities candidate status.
The candidates will have to undergo through verification of identity including biometric capture. Biometric indentification of candidates can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
Method of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment:
There will be common written test (OMR Based) and the subjects will commensurate with a class 10th pass student. The questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type and bilingual (English and Hindi). Each question will carry one mark. The detail is as follows: –
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes|
|Part B||Numerical Aptitude||25||25|
|Part C||General Awareness/Current Affairs||50||50|
- The date of written test of multi tasking staff (mts) exam will be notified through delhi police website www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in & www.delhipolice.nic.in and also check here www.freecareeralert.com.
- The admit card for written test of Multi tasking staff (MTS) will be uploaded on Delhi police websites: www.delhipolicerecruitment.nic.in. No separate admit card will be sent to the candidates.
- The candidate should bring board/clip board and two blue or black ball pens for written test.
- Candidates are not permitted to use mobile phones, calculators or any other electronic/electrical device. Candidates, there must not bring mobile phones, calculator and any other electronic devices during examination/test. Possession of these items during exam will be considered as “Use of unfair means” in the examination and appropriate action will be taken against such candidate.
- The candidate will be allowed to take carbon copy of answer sheet.
- The OMR answer sheet of written test will be processed/scanned in electronic machine. Any wrong entry of roll number,name, question booklet series etc. will render the OMR sheet invalid and the same name will not be evaluated. The concerned candidates will be responsible for such mistakes on their part.
- No representation for revaluation of answer sheet of written test or re-conduct of written test will be entertained.
- The delhi police reserved the right to cancel/withdraw any question from the written test.
How to apply for multi tasking staff (MTS) of Delhi Police 2017:
For details , the applicants are requested to go through the website of delhi police
or detailed advertisement appearing in the Employment news/Rozgar samachar on 16.12.2017. It contains category-wise number of vacancies. eligibility conditions, medical standards, terms & conditions and information regarding written and trade test etc. Applicants should understand all the information and instructions carefully before applying for the post.