JVVNL Recruitment 2018 for Chartered Electrical Safety Engineer
The JVVNL recruitment 2018, Energy department, Government of Rajasthan (GoR) requires to select and appoint the suitable candidates, possessing necessary qualifications and experience as prescribed in central electricity authority (Measures relating to Safety and Electric Supply) Regulations, 2010, as Chartered Electrical Safety Engineer (CESE).
The interested candidates may access the details at website www.rvpn.co.in and www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
JVVNL Recruitment for CESE 2018
Last date of submission of application : 15/02/2018
The Government of Rajasthan vide notification No. F.23(3) Energy/2015 dated 21-03-2016 has notified 33 kV as the voltage up to which inspection and testing of electrical installation of supplies or consumers may be carried out by the Chartered Electrical Safety Engineer. The Government of Rajasthan through this advertisement, select and appoint the suitable candidates, possessing necessary qualifications and experience as prescribed in Central Electricity Authority (Measures relating to Safety and Electric Supply) Regulations, 2010, as Chartered Electrical Safety Engineer (CESE).
Job Description :
The Chartered Electrical Safety Engineer (CESE). Shall be eligible to perform the inspection of electrical works and electrical installations, as per regulation 30,32 and 43 of in Central Electricity Authority (Measures relating to Safety and Electric Supply ) Regulations, 2010, of the consumer up to 33 KV anywhere in the state of Rajasthan. The CESE will be approached by the owner of the premises of electrical contractor to carry out the inspection of electrical work and electrical installations. The CESE shall charge an inspection fees as may be prescribed by the State Government from time to time, for this purpose. The services of the CESE will be bound by the Rajasthan Electrical Inspectorate ( Formation of Technical Committee and Grant of Licensee, Certificate and Permit) Rules, 2016.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and schedules inspection request; communicates with owner of premises and/or contractors regarding scheduling of inspection.
- Inspects commercial, industrial and residential electrical installations in compliance with the CEA Regulation (Measures relating to Safety and Electric Supply ) Regulations, 2010. Communicates with owner of premises and/or contractors regarding violations of any electrical safety measures as per the said regulations.
- Issues written notices of safety measure violations to electrical contractors, installers or owners; ensure the rectification of the same before corrections are made in a timely manner.
- Make periodic inspections of electrical installations and maintenance completed by owner of premises and /or contractors.
- Records and maintains accurate records and information regarding inspections and installations; communication with contractors, engineers, architects and owners.
Qualification & Experience:
- The applicant should have a degree in Bachelor of Engineering of Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering; and
- At least five years of experience in operation and maintenance of electrical installations.
How to apply:
- The applicant shall apply in the application form appended to this notification. The Application form can also be downloaded from the website rvpn.co.in and www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in. The duly filled application form accompanied with the CV of the applicant along with, the demand draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour Senior Electrical Inspector, Jaipur, payable at Jaipur, and requisite documents shall be posted at the below mentioned address:
Office of the Electrical Inspectorate:
Near Bagadia Bhawan, Panchsheel Marg
F – 101, C Scheme Subhash Marg,
Pin – 302001
7. Selection procedure:
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on their experience in operation and maintenance of electrical installations and the educational background.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of original documents submitted at the time of application, venue and dates for document verification of shortlisted candidates will be intimated through the website www.rvpn.co.in and www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in. No seprate communication will be sent. Candidates are advised to check the website regularly.
The final list of candidates being selected as the Chartered Electrical Safety Engineer (CESE) will be available on the website www.rvpn.co.in and www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in.
JVVNL Recruitment 2018 for Chartered Electrical Safety Engineer 2018