JVVNL Technical Helper 2018 – AVVNL, JDVVNL Technical Helpers Recruitment 2018
The JVVN, AVVN, & Jd.VVN Distribution Companies are wholly owned by the Government of Rajasthan. These companies are engaged in the field of distribution of electricity in the State of Rajasthan. These power companies of Rajasthan declare the posts of JVVNL Technical Helper 2018, JDVVNL Technical Helper 2018, AVVNL Technical Helper 2018.
The area of operation of these Distribution companies is as under:-
|Jaipur Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd. (JVVNL)||Jaipur, Dausa, Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur,
Sawaimadhopur, Tonk, Karauli, Kota, Jhalawar, Baran &
|Ajmer Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd.||Ajmer, Sikar, Jhunjhunu, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh,
Udaipur, Banswara,Dungarpur, Pratapgarh, Rajsamand
& Nagaur Districts.
|Jodhpur Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd.||Jodhpur, Bikaner, Pali, Sirohi, Churu, Hanumangarh,
Sriganganagar, Jaisalmer, Jalore & Barmer Districts.
Online applications are invited for appointment as JVVNL Technical Helper in JVVN, AVVN &
Jd.VVN, as per details are given here under:-
Details of Vacancy under JVVNL Technical Helper 2018:-
Note: Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased at the discretion of JVVN Technical Helper 2018, AVVN Technical Helper 2018 & Jd.VVN Technical Helper 2018 depending upon requirement & availability/non-availability of vacancies for one or other reason. No notification/corrigendum will be issued for any such change(s).
Educational Qualification JVVNL/JDVVNL/AVVNL Technical Helper 2018:
Secondary from RBSE/CBSE or any other equivalent Board along with ITI(NCVT/SCVT)/ NAC or equivalent qualification in the trade of Electrician/Lineman/SBA/Wireman/ Power Electrician.
1. A Candidate must possess requisite qualification on the date fixed for document verification.
2. Certificate/Diploma of Indian Army/Navy/ Air Force considered equivalent to ITI(NCVT/SCVT)/NAC will only be considered equivalent qualification. Diploma in Engineering or any higher qualification will not be considered equivalent to ITI (NCVT/SCVT)/NAC.
JVVNL Technical Helper 2018 Age:
A candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than 28 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of application i.e. on 01.01.2019.
Candidates must be in good mental or bodily health and free from any mental or physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties as a member of service and if selected, must produce a certificate to that effect from a Medical Authority as may be notified by the Nigam for the purpose.
On selection, candidates will be initially appointed as “Probationer Trainee” for a period of two years and during a period of Probation Training, they will be paid fixed remuneration of Rs.13,500/- per month. On completion of Probation Training period, they will be fixed at a minimum of Level-4 in Pay Matrix i.e. Rs.19,200/- per month.
Selection Procedure :
A computer-based competitive exam shall be conducted through online mode. There shall be one common question paper for Part – A. & for Part – B. Exam will be conducted, at different centres, on same date and time. The syllabus and standard of exam shall be as under:-
- The question paper will be in Hindi and English language. Question paper shall consist of objective type questions (multiple choice questions –MCQ) with 5 options to answer each question. In Part-A each question will carry one mark and in Part-B each question will carry 2 marks. For each right answer in Part-A one mark and in Part-B, two marks shall be allowed.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- There shall be no minimum pass marks in the examination.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the merit to be prepared category wise for each company on the basis of marks secured in the examination.
- There shall be no interview
- In case two or more candidates secure equal marks, in the examination, their merit shall be decided as per their date of birth i.e. elder candidate shall be placed above in the merit list.
- Preference shall be given to the successful candidates who have completed apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in respective Nigam as per “The Recruitment Policy for Apprentices, 2017.”
Centre of Examination JVVNL/JDVVNL/AVVNL Technical Helper 2018:
|Company||Place of Centre|
|Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.||Jaipur, Kota|
|Jodhpur Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Ltd.||Jodhpur, Bikaner|
|Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.||Ajmer, Udaipur|
Duration of Online Application: 2nd July 2018 to 23rd July 2018.
|UR(Gen.) if annual income of
family is Rs. 2.50 Lakh or more
|UR(Gen.) if annual income of
family is less than Rs.2.50
JVVNL Technical Helper 2018
Note: Payment of Fee through Online mode is available only from 2nd July 2018 to 23rd July 2018.
The procedure of Submitting Online Application and depositing Application Fee (Non-Refundable) :
All eligible candidates are required to apply online JVVNL Technical Helper 2018 on any of the following websites from 2nd July 2018 to 23rd July 2018 and application through no other mode will be accepted:
|Website Link Open for Filling up
|2nd JULY, 2018 TO 23rd JULY, 2018|
|Payment of fees||2nd JULY, 2018 TO 23rd JULY, 2018|