RMCAAT Entrance Exam – MCA Entrance Exam Rajasthan Apply Now
RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2018: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates
RMCAAT Entrance Exam Rajasthan 2018:
For candidates who respite in Rajasthan, “Rajasthan Master in Computer Application Admission Test” RMCAAT Entrance Exam to offer the admission into first and second year MCA programme.
All the eligible candidates of Rajasthan and also migrants of Kashmir can register for RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2018
for admission to the first year of MCA Programmes in the various Government and private institutions of Rajasthan.
RMCAAT 2018 application form is expecting to be released in the month of March 2018.
In the post, candidates can get all the details about the RMCAAT 2018 such as th Applicatin form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern and important dates etc.
RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2018 Important Dates:
The important dates about the RMCAAT 2018 have been given in the table below:
|Online filling of RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2018 Application form||March 2018|
|Last date of receipt of application form||April 2018|
|Admit card available||May 2018|
|Schedule of Examination||May 2018|
The Dates are tentative in nature which candidates see in the above table.
The university may change the dates at any time but to check the latest schedule, applicants need to visit the online portal on the regular basis.
RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates need to make sure that they fulfill the RMCAAT Eligibility Criteria before they apply for the examination: Here are the details:
- Applicants must be the citizen of india.
- Along with that, they must have the domicile of Rajasthan as well.
- Academically, applicants have to have studied mathematics at the higher secondary level of education.
- Candidates can have graduation in any discipline.
- Candidates, who are planning to appear for the examination, can also apply for the examination.
Eligibility criteria for admission in first year of MCA:
In order to get admission into first year MCA programme, a candidate should be having minimum 3 years Bachelor’s degree with mathematics either at Graduate level or 10+2 level with 50% marks in aggregate (Percentage criteria is 45% for reserved category).
Candidates willing to get admission through NIMCET 2018 score:
Candidates, who are appearing in the final year of Bachelor’s degree examination and hold genuine NIMCET 2018 score, they can appear in the counselling process.
However, their admission will be considered provisional till they fulfill the eligibility by 31 st july 2018 or as decided by Govt. of Rajasthan time to time. They will be asked to submit all necessary documents at the allotted institute.
Eligibility criteria for second year of MCA through Lateral entry scheme:
Candidates should be having a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years in BCA/B.Sc (Computer Science/IT) along with Mathematics either at Graduation or 10+2 level with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved category).
RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form:
- Please check out the important highlights associated with RMCAAT 2018 application form.
- candidates have to submit the application by following the exact procedure mentioned in the information brochure and without committing any sort of mistakes.
- The process of filling the online application form will be as given in the following points:
- The application form will be available on the online portal.
- Candidates need to fill all the required information in the application.
- The candidate needs to pay a sum of Rs. 40/- (Rs. – 30/- for filling of the application form + Rs. 10/- for depositing of the examination fee) along with the examination fee of Rs. 1000/-
- After filling all the necessary information in the application form, candidates need to take the printout of the application form and send that to the official address.
Rajasthan MCA Entrance Exam:
- There will be an objective test for RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2018.
- There will be 200 questions in the examination.
- The time duration for the exam will be 2 hours.
- Each question will reward 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking in the examination.
- The language of the question paper will be English only.
The subjects are the marks have been given in the tabular form below.
|Elementary Computer Knowledge||60||60|
|Reasoning and Aptitude||80||80|
RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2018 Admit Card:
- Rajasthan Technical University will issue the admit card to all the eligible applicants of the RMCAAT.
- The admit card will be available on the official website of the university.
- It will be quite necessary for all the applicants to download the admit card from the website and take the printout.
- Admit card will have the information about the examination center.
- It will show the name of the exam, examination center and the porting time at the examination center.
- Candidates, who reach at the examination without admit card centre will not to eligible to appear in the exam.
RMCAAT Entrance Exam 2018 Result:
The RMCAAT Entrance Exam Result will be available in the month of May 2018. All the applicants, who have appeared in the examination, will be able to get the result of the examination on the official portal of the university.
RMCAAT Entrance Exam Counselling:
In the last, candidates will be able to get the selection or admission in the different institutes and colleges after the announcement of the result of the exam. Consequently, institutes will commence the group discussion and personal interview to shortlist the candidates finally.
rmcaat college list, nimcet 2018 official website, rmcaat entrance exam 2018, nimcet mca, mca entrance exam 2018, mca entrance exam 2017-18, mca entrance cut off 2017, nimcet entrance cut off 2017, rmcaat entrance exam cut off, rajasthan mca entrance exam 2018, mca entrance exam cut off, rmcaat cut off