SBI Specialist Officer – 50 Specialist Cadre Officer
sbi so, sarkari naukari, www.sbi.co.in, sbi jobs, bank jobs, government jobs, ibps, ibps clerk, ibps po, ibps so, sbi pay scale,sbi so pay scale,stae bank of india, state bank of india jobs, sbi jobs, bank jobs, exam cut off
SBI Recruitment 2018– Apply online for 50 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. State bank of india (SBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 50 Specialist Cadre Officer (Deputy Manager) vacancies. Eligible candidate can apply online from 05-01-2018 to 28-01-2018. Other details like age limit, education criteria, selection process, examination fee, how to apply are given below.
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts:50
Name of The Post: Specialist Cadre Officer
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) 50 Posts
Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 35 years as on 30-06-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years to SC/ST candidates, 03 years to Other Backward Class (Non Creamy Layer) candidates & others as per rules.
Candidates should possess Charted Accountant (CA) from Institute of Charted Accountants of India with relevant Experience .
Candidates will selected based on applicants performance in online written test and interview/group discussion.
Applicants required to pay Rs. 600/- for General and Others & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD through online.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 05-01-2018 to 28-01-2018.
|Start date to apply online & payment of fee.||05-01-2018|
|Last date to apply online & payment of fee.||28-01-2018|
|Tentative date for downloading call letter for online test.||12-02-2018|
|Last date of print your application||12-02-2018|
|Date of online test||25-02-2018|
How to Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid Email and Scanned copies of Photo, Signature.
- Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
- Go to Careers ——> Click on “Latest Announcments“.
- Choose the desired post and Click on “Apply Online“.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration“, if you are a new user.
- Complete the registration and click on “Submit“.
- After registration, Log in with Registered Number and Password.
- Fill the all details in the application and upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take printout of online application for future use.
Post: Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)
Grade: Middla Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II)
Scale Of Pay: 31705-1145/1-32805-1310/10-45950.
Candidates selected will be subjected to institutional and on-job training for a period not exceeding 12 months, on completion of which they will be given independent assignment of branch/office audit.
Recruited candidates, while continuing in the same job family, may be considered for working in other verticals depending upon administrative exigencies.
Candidates are eligible for promotions as per the promotion policy for specialist officers of the bank within the Audit department based on Career Development Scheme that is in place in the bank.
Type of Employment:
Regular on Permanent Basis.
The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 12 months, on successful completion of which they will be absorbed in to the cadre.
Pattern of Exam:
|Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 Min.|
Interview & Group Discussion:
Adequate number of candidates as decided by the bank will be called for interview/group discussion. Group discussion will carry 20 marks and interview 30 marks. In case Group Discussion is not held, Interview will carry 50 Marks. The qualifying marks in interview/group discussion will be as decided by the bank. Conduct of Group Discussion may be waived at the discretion of Bank.
Marks secured by the candidates in Group Discussion/Interview out of 50 marks will be converted to out of 25 marks. The final merit list will be arrived at after aggregating the marks of professional knowledge test out of 100 marks and the converted marks secured in Group Discussion/Interview out of 25 Marks (Total – 125 marks). The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
Place of Posting:
Candidates recruited into the bank will be placed in the Audit department for carrying out the Internal Audit function of the Bank. Officers recruited for audit will be attached to internal Audit department,Corporate Centre, Hyderabad and will be on mobile duty. They will be required to travel for audit purpose within India and Abroad.
Action Against Candidates Found Guilty of Misconduct:
Candidates are cautioned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered/fabricated and they should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
At the time of Examination/Interview , if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of:
- Using unfair means during the examination or
- impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
- misbehaving in the examination hall or
- resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection or
- obtaining support for his/her candidature by any unfair means, such as candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, will also be liable.
- To be disqualified from the examination for which he/she is a candidate.
- to be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by the bank.
USE OF MOBILE PHONES,PAGERS,CALCULATER and Any of SUCH DEVICE:
- Mobile phones, pagers and any other communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the examination.
- Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession of calculators in examination premises.