Syndicate Bank PGDBF Notification 2018
Syndicate Bank has released notification for its admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt. Ltd. (NEIP) Greater Noida/Mangalore.
Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of the online test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview. Admission procedure to the One-year full-time postgraduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University and NITTE University will be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore (MAGE) and NITTE Education International Pvt. Ltd. (NEIPL). Greater Noida/ Mangalore comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Syndicate Bank on successful completion of the course.
The aggregate marks of qualified candidates in the Objective, will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order or merit, subject to , 4 times the number of vacancies declared for each category, will be called for interview and/or Group Discussion as decided by the Bank. The qualifying marks in Interview and/ or Group Discussion will be as decided by the Bank.
The post which will be available in this Syndicate Bank Recruitment is of Probationary Officers.
Schedule of Exam:
|Schedule of Events||Dates|
|Start date for Onlione Registration||02.01.2018|
|Online payment for Application Fee||02.01.2018 – 17.01.2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||17.01.2018|
|Download of Call Letter for Examination||After 05.02.2018|
|Date of Online Test (Tentative)||18.02.2018|
Syndicate Bank Student INTAKE (For Selection of Exercise 2018-19)
The total number of Students Intake and reserved student intake in Syndicate Bank are provisional which may vary depending upon requirement of the bank & availability of candidates under the respective category:
|Number of Student Intake||Age (As on 01.10.2017)|
|252||135||75||38||500||Minimum – 20 Years/Maximum -28 Years|
Graduation Degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized university OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Proper document from Board/University for having declared the result on or before 30.09.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application.
Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Age (As on 01.10.2017) Minimum 20 years-Maximum 28 years:
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1989 and not later than 01.10.1997 and (Both days inclusive).
Relaxation in upper age limit
|A||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates||5 Years|
|B||Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates||3 years|
|C||Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned officer including ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by the way of dismissal or discharege on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on being declared as invalid.||5 years|
|D||All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J&K during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.|
|E||Persons affected by 1984 riots.||5 Years|
|F||Persons with disabilities.||PWD(SC-ST) – 15 years/PWD(OBC)-13 Years/ PWD(GEN)-10 Years|
Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities:
Under section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”, Persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for Reservation. The reserved categories of Disabilities mentioned under this Act are namely:
- Blindness and low vision;
- deaf and hard of hearing.
- locomotor disability including cerebral palsy. leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy;
- autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness;
- multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (b) including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disablities:
NOTE: Definition of the above specified disabilities will be as per “The Rights OF Persons with Disabilities ACT,2016”.
The Allocation of reserved vacancies for the persons with benchmark disabilities will be as prescribed in the “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act,2016”.
How to Apply
- Application Registration
- Payment of FEES
Candidates can apply only online from 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Application Fees/Intimation Charges (NON REFUNDABLE)
Payment of fee online 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018 (Both days inclusive)
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100 (Intimation Charges Only)|
|General & Others||Rs. 600(Application Fees and Intimation Charges)|
Bank transaction charges for Online Payment of Application fee/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates go to bank’s website www.syndicatebank.in and click on the CAREER and then in CAREER Page under “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2018-19” section, click on “Apply Online“.
- To Register applications choose the tab “Click here for new registration” and Enter Name, Contact Details, Email-ID. A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually impaired candidates should fill the application form and carefully and verify/get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark Sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidate.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save and Next” Button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload PHOTO & SIGNATURE as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for scanning and upload of Photograph & Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application from before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are corrected.
- Click on “Payment Tab” and proceed for online payment.